The Mitsubishi FE160 Gas
The sweet spot. Versatile enough for big jobs, like construction and landscaping, the FE160 still provides responsive steering and comfortable driving, no matter where your work takes you. With a maximum payload of 10,245 lbs., this truck is guaranteed to haul you ahead of the pack. And for the multitasker, FUSO is the only gas-powered truck in the industry to offer a broad range of power take-off (PTO) capabilities.
- V8 6.0L gas engine delivers twice the displacement of our diesel option.
- Gas fuel saves at the pump and lowers maintenance costs.
- Allison transmission with FuelSense 2.0Â® assures exceptional fuel efficiency.
- 40-gallon in-rail fuel tank provides extended operating range.
- Verizon Connect telematics keeps your trucks productive and profitable.
- Superb maneuverability for highway, city and suburban driving.
- Spacious, noise-insulated cab with new interior upgrades.
- Comprehensive safety features to protect vehicle, driver and passengers.
- Bonus Package: Money-saving service extras add ongoing value.
|WEIGHT RATINGS||GVWR/GCWR||15,995 lb./23,710 lb.|
|GAWR (front/rear)||6,390 lb./12,700 lb.|
|BODY/PAYLOAD||Estimated max.||10,295 lb. (see dealer for details)|
|ENGINE||Model||FUSO PSI-GMPT, V8, 6.0L gasoline|
|Displacement||6.0L (365 inÂ³)|
|Engine Power (hp)||297|
|Eng Torque (lb-ft)||361|
|TRANSMISSION||Standard||Allison 1000 Seriesâ„¢|
|AXLE CAPACITY||Front/Rear||6,835 lb./13,230 lb.|
|SUSPENSION||Front||Laminated leaf springs|
|Rear||Laminated leaf springs|
|Section modulus||7.08 cu. in. per rail|
|Yield strength||56,565 psi|
|RBM per rail||400,410 lb.-in.|