The Mitsubishi FE160 Crew Cab Gas
Manpower and horsepower. When you need all hands on deck, the four-door FE160 Crew Cab easily carries up to seven people, with plenty of room for shoulders, legs, and storage. Enjoy a comfortable ride, great all-around visibility, and superb maneuverability. Our V8 engine assures youâ€™ll get the job done, even when youâ€™re packed with crew and cargo. And for the multitasker, FUSO is the only gas-powered truck in the industry to offer a broad range of power take-off (PTO) capabilities.
- V8 6.0L gas engine delivers twice the displacement of our diesel option.
- Gas fuel saves at the pump and lowers maintenance costs.
- Allison transmission with FuelSense 2.0Â® assures exceptional fuel efficiency.
- 40-gallon in-rail fuel tank provides extended operating range.
- Verizon Connect telematics keeps your trucks productive and profitable.
- Superb maneuverability for highway, city and suburban driving.
- Spacious, noise-insulated cab with new interior upgrades.
- Comprehensive safety features to protect vehicle, driver and passengers.
- Bonus Package: Money-saving service extras add ongoing value.
|WEIGHT RATINGS||GVWR/GCWR||15,995 lb./23,710 lb.|
|GAWR (front/rear)||6,390 lb./12,700 lb.|
|BODY/PAYLOAD||Estimated max.||9,715 lb. (see dealer for details)|
|ENGINE||Model||FUSO PSI-GMPT, V8, 6.0L gasoline|
|Displacement||6.0L (365 inÂ³)|
|Engine Power (hp)||297|
|Eng Torque (lb-ft)||361|
|TRANSMISSION||Standard||Allison 1000 Seriesâ„¢|
|AXLE CAPACITY||Front/Rear||6,835 lb./13,230 lb.|
|SUSPENSION||Front||Laminated leaf springs|
|Rear||Laminated leaf springs|
|Section modulus||7.08 cu. in. per rail|
|Yield strength||56,565 psi|
|RBM per rail||400,410 lb.-in.|