Ford Transit Vans and Wagons
THE TRANSIT. WHATEVER YOUR JOB NEEDS, THE TRANSIT WORKS.
The Ford Transit offers the flexibility to fit any business like a work glove. Available with your choice of three roof heights, three lengths, two wheelbases, three engines, cargo van or passenger wagon, and a seemingly endless list of upfitting options. To demonstrate, we visited three very different businesses and got only one result: success. Take a look and see how the Transit can accelerate any business.
MODEL CONFIGURATIONS AND CAPACITIES
Transit does everything from hauling cargo to carrying people.
- Cargo van and wagon models available in three roof heights (low, medium, high) and three body lengths (regular, long, long/extended length)
- High-roof van and wagon models accommodate a passenger standing 6 ft. 5 in.
- Cargo van GVWR range: 8,600 lbs. (single rear wheels) to 10,360 lbs. (dual rear wheels)
- Cargo van payload range: 3,060 lbs. (single rear wheels) to 4,560 lbs. (dual rear wheels)
- Wagon seating capacities: 8-, 10-, 12- and 15-passenger seating
Technology that enhances convenience and safety.
- Standard rear view camera10 with trailer hitch assist: transmits an image of what’s behind you to your mirror – or to the available multifunction display on the center dash; multicolored guidelines help line up your trailer hitch with the receiver
- Available MyKey:® help encourage drivers to drive responsibly by programming MyKey to keep certain safety features activated, limit vehicle top speeds and decrease audio volume
- Available lane-keeping alert: the steering wheel vibrates to warn you when you’re drifting out of your lane; driver-alert feature senses lane drifts over time and signals you to pull over and take a break
TESTED AND BUILT FORD TOUGH
Seven million customer-equivalent miles of brutal testing in the making.
- Exhaustive testing in labs and proving grounds, on roads and highways, at temperature extremes from -40 to 120 degrees Fahrenheit
- Trucks driven by robots at our Michigan Proving Grounds facility to conduct tests that would be too strenuous for human drivers over an extended period of time, or compressing years of daily abuse into a mere few months
Safety is always the top priority.
- AdvanceTrac® with Roll Stability Control™ (RSC®)
- Trailer sway control (included in the Trailer Wiring Provisions Package)
- Driver and passenger front airbags
- Side airbags
- Safety Canopy® side-curtain airbags on all variants
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System (SRW only)